1 Norwell Ln, Greenville, SC 29605
Sold on 9/14/12: $148,332
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow456
- Parcel #0412010106500
- Zillow Home ID96435376
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$906/mo||$725 – $1.2K/mo||--||--||12/02/2013|
|Tax assessment What's this?|
Zillow predicts 29605 home values will decrease 0.2% next year, compared to a 0% decrease for Greenville as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29605 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 10.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.2% higher than in Greenville, and 69.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29605 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29605 home values.
Neighborhood for 1 Norwell Lane
- 3 Norwell Ln Greenville, SC--------
- 5 Norwell Ln Greenville, SC$100K42.0--
- 2 Norwell Ln Greenville, SC--------
- 4 Norwell Ln Greenville, SC$157K33.01,868
- 6 Norwell Ln Greenville, SC--------
- 10 Norwell Ln Greenville, SC$152K33.01,804
- 1513 Fork Shoals Rd Greenville, SC$83K31.01,708
- 1525 Fork Shoals Rd Greenville, SC$113K32.01,873
- 108 Becket Ct Greenville, SC$151K32.51,800
- 105 Becket Ct Greenville, SC$139K33.01,494
- 3 Brimfield Ct Greenville, SC$86K32.01,523
- 15 Brimfield Ct Greenville, SC$153K43.02,120
- 109 Becket Ct Greenville, SC$80K32.01,172
- 6 Somerville Ct Greenville, SC$92K32.5--
- 111 Becket Ct Greenville, SC$137K32.01,548
- 41 Terrain Dr Greenville, SC$143K32.51,800
- 8 Somerville Ct Greenville, SC$80K------
- 8 Brimfield Ct Greenville, SC$119K42.52,155
- 4 Brimfield Ct Greenville, SC$150K42.52,098
- 101 Shay Ave Greenville, SC$50K21.0700
Nearby Schools in Greenville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Robert E. Cashion Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.8 mi
- Southside High (assigned) 9-12 4.6 mi
- Hughes Academy of Science and Technolog... (assigned) 6-8 4.9 mi
- Conestee Baptist Day School K-3, 5-12 1.6 mi
- Donaldson Career Center 10-12 2.4 mi
- Brashier Middle College Charter School 9-12 3.2 mi
- Woodmont High 9-12 3.2 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005