1 Ocean Lane #2117, Hilton Head, SC 299282 beds, 2 baths, 1,232 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $395,000
- Price/sqft: $321
- Fitness Center
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Oceanfront Complex Located within Palmetto Dunes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 5.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,232 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: R520 016 000 0340 2113
- Zillow Home ID: 68786752
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1 Ocean Lane #2117
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29928, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.7% less than in Hilton Head Island, and 6.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 29928 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hilton Head Island.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1 Ocean Ln APT 2119 Hilton Head Island, SC$102K221,200
- 1 Ocean Ln APT 3232 Hilton Head, SC$119K22--
- 1 Ocean Ln APT 3529 Hilton Head Island, SC$460K221,232
- 1 Ocean Ln APT 3421 Hilton Head Island, SC$123K------
- 1 Ocean Ln APT 3421 Hilton Head Island, SC$124K------
- 1 Ocean Ln APT 2518 Hilton Head Island, SC$118K221,200
Nearby Schools in Hilton Head Island
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292