- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1 Old Toxaway Rd, Brevard, NC 287124 beds, 2 baths, 2,226 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.75 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2009 for $150,000
- Roof type: Built up
- Floor size: 2,226 sqft
- Parcel #: 8551399789000
- Zillow Home ID: 102329264
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1 Old Toxaway Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Brevard market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Brevard, and 73.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,452 sqft, 58,370 sqft lot, built in 2009
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- Nc 178 NC$251K522,304
- NC Hwy 178 Hwy NC$126K------
- 2426 Pickens Hwy Rosman, NC$177K331,486
- Highway 178 NC$113K21769
- Highway 178 NC$224K311,296
- Off Sr #1163 1 NC$90K211,102
- 1163 Sr 1163 NC--------
- 1139 State Road Rd NC--------
- Highway 178 NC$763K532,738
- 178 Wighway NC--------
- 178 Off Hwy NC$120K21928
- Off Us Highway NC$204K321,452
- 178 Tr B Nc Hwy NC$226K221,323
- Middle Fork Rd NC--------
- 1163 State Road Rd NC$103K11572
- Meece Rd NC$100K321,344
- Highway 178 NC$106K321,448
- Off Us 178 NC$83K11874
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!