- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1 Park Rd, Reading, PA 196094 beds, 3 baths, 2,604 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Wall
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $275,000
- Price/sqft: $106
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,604 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 96439606384068
- Zillow Home ID: 8942030
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1 Park Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19609 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 34.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 317.7% higher than in Wyomissing, and 37.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19609 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wyomissing.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19609 home values.
- 13 Overhill Rd Reading, PA$178K521,701
- Overhill Rd Reading, PA$161K311,215
- 4 Park Rd Reading, PA$204K422,100
- 9 Overhill Rd Reading, PA$161K311,215
- 3 Park Rd Reading, PA$320K322,516
- 14 Overhill Rd Reading, PA$185K421,876
- 2 Hawthorne Rd Reading, PA$175K322,200
- 11 Hillside Rd Reading, PA$98K31.51,524
- 15 Hillside Rd Reading, PA$148K311,729
- 9 Hillside Rd Reading, PA$94K311,392
- 19 Hillside Rd Reading, PA$147K311,470
- 7 Hillside Rd Reading, PA$97K311,392
- 2 Margaret Dr Reading, PA$114K311,995
- 4 Margaret Dr Reading, PA$131K31.51,128
- 17 Hillside Rd Reading, PA$133K211,182
- 5 Hillside Rd Reading, PA$96K311,296
- 2 Park Rd West Lawn, PA--------
- 6 Margaret Dr Reading, PA$158K31.51,589
- 6 Hawthorne Rd Reading, PA$172K432,837
- 1657 Penn Ave Reading, PA--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!