1 Patriot Cir, Wakefield, MA 018804 beds, 4 baths, 3,353 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $980,000
- Price/sqft: $292
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Private School,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ T-Station,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Vacuum System,APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BED2_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED4_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Central Air,DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level,DIN_DSCRP \ Wainscoting,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Brick,EXTERIOR \ Clapboard,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Composite,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System,FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral,FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace,FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,FAM_DSCRP \ Main Level,FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,FAM_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture,FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Tile,FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached,GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry,HEATING \ Gas,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Mixed,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System,KIT_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior,KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island,KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,KIT_DSCRP \ Pot Filler Faucet,KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ None,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink,MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,MBR_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,MBR_DSCRP \ Double Vanity,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,MBR_DSCRP \ Hot Tub / Spa,MBR_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,OTH1_DSCRP \ Wainscoting,OTH1_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture,OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Study,OTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Cul-De-Sac,ROAD_TYPE \ Paved,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint.,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Colonial,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,WARRANTY \ No,
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,353 sqft
- Parcel #: M:000028 B:0014 P:00020B
- Zillow Home ID: 56354061
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1 Patriot Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01880 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.3% higher than in Wakefield, and 74.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01880 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wakefield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01880 home values.
- 5 Patriot Cir Wakefield, MA$949K42.53,909
- 9 Patriot Cir Wakefield, MA$791K32.53,718
- 6 Patriot Cir Wakefield, MA$878K42.53,210
- 10 Patriot Cir Wakefield, MA$813K32.52,570
- 199 Salem St Wakefield, MA$967K645,565
- 192 Salem St Wakefield, MA$378K421,408
- 189 Salem St Wakefield, MA$696K422,297
- 198 Salem St Wakefield, MA$318K211,008
- 202 Salem St Wakefield, MA$308K311,176
- 186 Salem St Wakefield, MA$451K42.52,062
- 185 Salem St Wakefield, MA$378K211,729
- 203 Salem St Wakefield, MA$402K311,347
- 31 Appleton Rd Wakefield, MA$469K52.52,347
- 4 Border St Wakefield, MA$467K322,063
- 7 Grand Passway St Wakefield, MA$489K31.751,948
- 181 Salem St Wakefield, MA$630K322,004
- 205 Salem St Wakefield, MA$389K311,998
- 10 Baldwin Rd Wakefield, MA$523K41.52,078
- 3 Border St Wakefield, MA$400K411,288
- 13 Baldwin Rd Wakefield, MA$511K31.53,023
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292