A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Views: 2,410 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $380,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $251
- APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Wall AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, OTH1_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, OTH1_DSCRP \ French Doors, OTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level, OTH1_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, OTH1_DSCRP \ Slider, OTH1_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,517 sqft
- Parcel #: M:03 B:000 L:337
- Zillow Home ID: 56335866
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $393-487K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02180 home values will fall 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% decrease for Stoneham as a whole. Among 02180 homes, this home is valued 3.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 8.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02180, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.6% lower than in Stoneham, and 83.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02180 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Stoneham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02180 home values.
|3 Perkins St Stoneham, MA||$448K||3||1.5||1,980|
|3 Stone Ave Stoneham, MA||$503K||4||1.5||1,807|
|215 Franklin St Stoneham, MA||$382K||3||1||1,646|
|5 Perkins St Stoneham, MA||$435K||3||2||1,857|
|204 Franklin St Stoneham, MA||$347K||3||2||1,188|
|1169 Franklin St Stoneham, MA||$415K||5||1||1,449|
|1171 Franklin St Stoneham, MA||$421K||3||2||1,884|
|4 Stone Ave Stoneham, MA||$386K||3||1||1,514|
|2 Stone Ave Stoneham, MA||$428K||4||3||1,731|
|207 Franklin St Stoneham, MA||$314K||2||1||984|
|1176 Franklin St Stoneham, MA||$393K||3||1.5||1,409|
|6 Stone Ave Stoneham, MA||$434K||3||1.5||2,028|
|6 Perkins St Stoneham, MA||$475K||4||2.5||2,415|
|2 Kevin Ave Stoneham, MA||$579K||4||2.5||2,600|
|7 Perkins St Stoneham, MA||$469K||4||2||2,294|
|3 Walsh Ave Stoneham, MA||$426K||3||2||1,674|
|4 Columbus Ave Stoneham, MA||$387K||3||1.5||1,564|
|31 Windsor Rd Stoneham, MA||$534K||3||1.5||2,114|
|202 Franklin St Stoneham, MA||$384K||3||2||1,865|
|33 Windsor Rd Stoneham, MA||$397K||2||2||1,275|
Nearby Schools in Stoneham
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-5 & ungraded0.3 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.4 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!