- Lot: 1.64 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- 85 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $325,500
- Price/sqft: $87
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Built-Ins, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Built-Ins, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Circular, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Siding \ Shake, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ Book Shelves, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Chair Rail, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ French Door, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Nook, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Loft, Porch Type \ No Porch, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 3,731 sqft
- Parcel #: M:02402 B:01460 L:1
- Zillow Home ID: 58958720
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06525 home values will rise 0.8% next year, compared to a 1% rise for Woodbridge as a whole. Among 06525 homes, this home is 19% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 20.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06525, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Woodbridge, and 13.9% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06525 home values.
|4 Pine Hill Rd Woodbridge, CT||$414K||5||3.5||3,062|
|8 Pine Hill Rd Woodbridge, CT||$458K||4||3||2,935|
|11 Pine Hill Rd Woodbridge, CT||$353K||3||3||1,783|
|33 Pine Rdg Woodbridge, CT||$348K||4||2.5||2,024|
|37 Pine Rdg Woodbridge, CT||$422K||5||4.5||2,512|
|28 Pine Rdg Woodbridge, CT||$470K||4||2.5||3,443|
|29 Pine Rdg Woodbridge, CT||$351K||2||2||2,144|
|7 Pine Hill Rd Woodbridge, CT||$321K||3||1.5||1,517|
|7 Shady Hill Rd Woodbridge, CT||$375K||5||3.5||2,604|
|11 Shady Hill Rd Woodbridge, CT||$478K||3||3||3,099|
|45 Northrop Rd Woodbridge, CT||$664K||5||4||4,200|
|25 Pine Rdg Woodbridge, CT||$356K||4||2.5||2,287|
|10 Shady Hill Rd Woodbridge, CT||$334K||3||2.5||1,615|
|22 Pine Rdg Woodbridge, CT||$388K||3||3||2,337|
|21 Pine Rdg Woodbridge, CT||$459K||3||3.5||3,338|
|41 Northrop Rd Woodbridge, CT||$553K||4||4||3,444|
|1172 Old Racebrook Rd Woodbridge, CT||$424K||3||2.5||2,833|
|47 Northrop Rd Woodbridge, CT||$367K||3||2||2,501|
|20 Pine Rdg Woodbridge, CT||$816K||5||4.5||4,492|
|17 Pine Rdg Woodbridge, CT||$549K||3||3.5||4,134|
Nearby Schools in Woodbridge
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!