This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Where's the Zestimate?
County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
Tax Assessor's Value
Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $0-215K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- All time views: 2,443
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2000 for $73,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Basement: Full
- Basement: Interior Stairs
- Basement: Storage Space
- Basement: Unfinished
- Basement: Walk Out
- Basement Y/N: Yes
- Bedroom 1 Level: 1
- Bedroom 2 Level: 2
- Bedroom 3 Level: 2
- Bedroom 4 Level: 2
- Construction: Existing
- Construction: Other
- Construction: Wood Frame
- Dining Room Level: 1
- Driveway: Paved
- Electric: 100 Amp
- EquipmentAndAppliances: Dryer
- EquipmentAndAppliances: Range-Electric
- EquipmentAndAppliances: Refrigerator
- EquipmentAndAppliances: Washer
- EquipmentAndAppliances: Wood Stove
- Exterior: Brick
- Exterior Features CF: Patio
- Exterior Features CF: Porch-Enclosed
- Exterior Features CF: Storm Windows
- Exterior Features CF: Window Screens
- Flood Zone: Unknown
- Floors CF: Hardwood
- Floors CF: Vinyl
- Foundation: Block
- Garage Location: Detached
- GarageAndParking: Detached
- GarageAndParking: Driveway
- HeatFuel: Oil
- HeatingAndCooling: Baseboard
- HeatingAndCooling: Hot Water
- HeatingAndCooling: Multi Zone
- Interior Features CF: 1 Fireplace
- Interior Features CF: 1 Stove
- Interior Features CF: Cable
- Interior Features CF: DSL
- Interior Features CF: Fireplace-Wood
- Interior Features CF: Formal Dining Room
- Interior Features CF: Natural Woodwork
- Interior Features CF: Wood Stove Insert
- Kitchen Level: 1
- Living Room Level: 1
- LotDescription: Corner
- New Construction Y/N: Existing
- Number Stories: 1 1/2
- Property Type: Residential
- Road Footage YN: Yes
- Roads: Paved
- Roads: Public
- Roof: Membrane
- Roof: Shingle-Asphalt
- Sewer: Public
- Style: Bungalow
- Suitable Use CF: Not Applicable
- Village Name: Bellows Falls VT
- Water CF: Public
- WaterHeater: Off Boiler
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,670 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: (166) 203020001
- Zillow Home ID: 92037898
Popularity on Zillow
Nearby Schools in Bellows Falls
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Bellows Falls Uhsd #27 (assigned)9-121.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.