- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1 Prestwick Cir, Falmouth, ME 041054 beds, 3 baths, 2,584 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Beginning with the farmer's porch, this home invites you in to a comfortable, warm atmosphere. The heart of the house, the kitchen, has loads of counter and cabinet space. The granite counter tops are exceptional, the tile floor light and sturdy. The kitchen opens up on one side to the 'formal' dining room, and, to the living room - with a beautifully detailed fireplace - on the other. The chef will never feel secluded! The rest of the first floor has lovely wood floors. There is also a family room at the other end of the downstairs providing a separate living space for your entertainment/stashing kids needs!
Upstairs you have 4 bedrooms. The Master Bedroom boasts an en suite with jacuzzi tub, two closets, one a walk-in, and nice views. The other 3 bedrooms are of good size with custom paint and all are carpeted.
In the kitchen you have a 5 burner stove and dual ovens. There is a separate laundry room on the first floor which can also function as a mudroom. The full basement is unfinished but has french doors to the bulkhead making it the perfect start to finishing it off. The heating system uses propane, a less expensive and more efficient alternative to oil. It is responsible for the heating and the cooking. Another perk is that the roof shingles are just one year old!
Overall, this house is a wonderful place to call home. The porch, the yard, the neighborhood, the country club, all these make 1 Prestwick Circle a wonderful place to live.
Falmouth is only a few minutes to Portland, a 1/2 hour to Brunswick, 2 hours to Boston, and so close to beaches, ski areas, and all the necessities like hospitals and some of the best restaurants in the state! Come see this home. It really has so much to offer.
- Lot: 1.03 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: None
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,584 sqft
- Parcel #: FMTH M:U66 B:039
- Zillow Home ID: 84950776
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1 Prestwick Cir
- 18 Birkdale Rd Falmouth, ME$443K42.52,872
- 3 Prestwick Cir Falmouth, ME$529K42.54,000
- 1 Prestwick Cir Falmouth, ME$456K42.52,584
- 3 Prestwick Cir Falmouth, ME$493K42.54,000
- 21 Birkdale Rd Falmouth, ME$478K32.53,172
- 2 Prestwick Cir Falmouth, ME$531K433,308
- 19 Birkdale Rd Falmouth, ME$476K42.53,179
- 4 Hoylake Cir Falmouth, ME$490K533,864
- 20 Birkdale Rd Falmouth, ME$428K32.52,414
- 4 Prestwick Cir Falmouth, ME$525K43.53,696
- 3 Hoylake Cir Falmouth, ME$549K32.52,896
- 17 Birkdale Rd Falmouth, ME$581K333,505
- 325 Woodville Rd Falmouth, ME$280K311,092
- 16 Birkdale Rd Falmouth, ME$459K42.52,814
- 1 Hoylake Cir Falmouth, ME$1.01M444,850
- 15 Birkdale Rd Falmouth, ME$481K33.52,437
- 14 Birkdale Rd Falmouth, ME$504K433,095
- 11 Carnoustie Dr Falmouth, ME$431K42.52,346
- 343 Woodville Rd Falmouth, ME$285K321,638
- 10 Carnoustie Dr Falmouth, ME$473K43.52,800
Nearby Schools in Falmouth
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292