1 Quetzal Ct, Redwood City, CA 940625 beds, 4 baths, 3,370 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $1,765,000
- Price/sqft: $524
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 500 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Territorial
- Solar powered, tankless water heater, turf lawn area
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,370 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 112
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 057162420
- Zillow Home ID: 15571231
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1 Quetzal Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94062 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 66.7% higher than in Emerald Lake Hills, and 92.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94062 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Emerald Lake Hills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94062 home values.
- 320 Summit Dr Emerald Hills, CA$1.18M321,780
- 371 Summit Dr Emerald Hills, CA$1.19M32.51,720
- 375 Summit Dr Emerald Hills, CA$1.29M32.52,060
- 347 Summit Dr Emerald Hills, CA$1.19M432,130
- 471 Lakeview Way Redwood City, CA$1.61M32.52,230
- 391 Summit Dr Emerald Hills, CA$806K221,000
- 336 Summit Dr Emerald Hills, CA$1.79M32.52,650
- 340 Summit Dr Emerald Hills, CA$1.39M33.51,730
- 348 Summit Dr Emerald Hills, CA$1.84M32.52,920
- 343 Summit Dr Emerald Hills, CA$1.91M443,480
- 356 Summit Dr Emerald Hills, CA$1.75M52.53,490
- 507 Lakeview Way Emerald Hills, CA$1.54M42.52,330
- 399 Summit Dr Emerald Hills, CA$1.64M432,835
- 352 Summit Dr Emerald Hills, CA$1.66M43.53,040
- 390 Summit Dr Emerald Hills, CA$1.79M33.52,180
- 519 Lakeview Way Emerald Hills, CA$1.8M32.52,440
- 2466 Park Rd Emerald Hills, CA$1.86M43.53,180
- 394 Summit Dr Emerald Hills, CA$1.83M543,400
- 525 Lakeview Way Emerald Hills, CA$1.75M63.53,280
- 360 Summit Dr Emerald Hills, CA$1.72M43.52,740
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!