1 Richard Ter, Waterbury, CT 067052 beds, 1 bath, 912 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $108,000
- Price/sqft: $118
- 390 sqft basement
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Dryer,Appliances Included \ Hood,Appliances Included \ Microwave,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Appliances Included \ Washer,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Crawl Space,Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out,Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished,Cooling System Type \ Central Air,Driveway Type \ Asphalt,Driveway Type \ Paved,Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows,Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding,Flooring \ Linoleum,Flooring \ Tile,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Oil,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Warm Air,Hot Water Source \ Electric,Laundry Room Location \ First Floor,Lot Description \ Corner,Lot Description \ Neighborhood,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Ranch,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 912 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Parcel #: M:0241 B:0564 L:0028
- Zillow Home ID: 58953017
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1 Richard Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06705, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.3% less than in Waterbury, and 244.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06705 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Waterbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06705 home values.
- 7 Richard Ter Waterbury, CT$78K21836
- 79 Pritchard Rd Waterbury, CT$91K21768
- 85 Pritchard Rd Waterbury, CT$132K311,544
- 11 Richard Ter Waterbury, CT$110K411,248
- 10 Richard Ter Waterbury, CT$81K311,080
- 71 Pritchard Rd Waterbury, CT$140K43.011,578
- 93 Pritchard Rd Waterbury, CT$78K211,051
- 16 Richard Ter Waterbury, CT$78K311,080
- 19 Richard Ter Waterbury, CT$93K311,417
- 63 Pritchard Rd Waterbury, CT$89K21868
- 22 Richard Ter Waterbury, CT$114K311,188
- 28 Richard Ter Waterbury, CT$97K311,164
- 33 Richard Ter Waterbury, CT$125K311,446
- 39 Richard Ter Waterbury, CT$62K311,080
- 1 Rena Ln Waterbury, CT$94K311,180
- 34 Richard Ter Waterbury, CT$108K311,080
- 290 Macauley Ave Waterbury, CT$171K32.51,836
- 281 Macauley Ave Waterbury, CT$87K21.5840
- 45 Richard Ter Waterbury, CT$62K311,164
- 7 Rena Ln Waterbury, CT$126K321,260
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292