1 River Ter #10F, New York, NY 102823 beds, 3 baths, 1,914 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $3,200,000
- Price/sqft: $1,672
- Flooring: Hardwood
- View: Water
- Common Outdoor Space,Doorman,Elevator,Health Club,Laundry,Dining Room,Dishwasher,Hardwood,High Ceilings,Renovated,Marble Bath,Light,Walk In Closet,River View,Open View
- Walk-in closet
- # Stories: 31.0
- Floor size: 1,914 sqft
- Parcel #: 00163712
- Zillow Home ID: 89329730
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1 River Ter #10F
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New York market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 80% less than in New York Metro, and 97% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
- Apt 28-F2$1.35MStudio11,092
- Apt 28-E2$2.42M221,580
- Apt 23-A2$2.44M----1,587
- Apt 30-D2$4.16M----1,982
- Apt 27-D2$4.04M----1,982
- Apt 22-F2$1.47M----1,092
- Apt 23-F2$1.46M----1,092
- Apt 24-F2$1.46M----1,092
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292