A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Multi Family
- Built in 1989
- Views: 536 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $160,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $129
- AIR_CONDITION \ Yes, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Shopping, DEPOSIT_REQD \ Yes, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes, FOR_SALE \ No, HEATING \ Gas, INSURANCE_REQD \ No, LAST_MON_REQD \ No, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, On-Site Maintenance, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes, RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Parking, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Refuse Removal, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Snow Removal, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Water, RN_TYPE \ Condominium, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,237 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:01113 B:0109AN L:01112
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 56094547
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $116-290K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01844 home values will fall 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.2% fall for Methuen as a whole. Among 01844 homes, this home is valued 30.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 16.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01844, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Methuen, and 81.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01844 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (157)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1 Riverview Blvd|
Nearby Schools in Methuen
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-4 & ungraded0.6 mi
5-8 & ungraded0.6 mi
1-12 & ungraded1.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!