A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 60 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Views: 1,453 all time views
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $493,775
- Last sale price/sqft: $237
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 2nd Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Active Adult 55+ Community \ Yes, Additional Room Type \ Study, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Covered, Dining Room Description \ Bay Window, Dining Room Description \ Vaulted Ceiling, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Fireplace Insert, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Gazebo, Exterior Feature \ Underground Utilities, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Vaulted Ceiling, New Construction \ Yes, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Porch Type \ Enclosed, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ To Be Built
- Floor size: 2,083 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2129855425
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $240-640K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06405 home values will decrease 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.2% fall for Branford as a whole. Among 06405 homes, this home is valued 73.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 42.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06405, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.9% lower than in Branford, and 9.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06405 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Branford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06405 home values.
Nearby Schools in Branford
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!