1 Rose Ln, New Fairfield, CT 068123 beds, 2 baths, 1,684 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2000 for $168,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Detached cottage (400 sq ft.) with kitchen bedroon and .75 bath, lake access rights
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,684 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 00294200
- Zillow Home ID: 57330788
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1 Rose Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06812, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2% lower than in New Fairfield, and 9.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06812 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Fairfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06812 home values.
- 7 Rose Ln New Fairfield, CT$167K21696
- 5 Rose Ln New Fairfield, CT$160K21933
- 3 Rose Ln New Fairfield, CT--311,200
- 8 Rose Ln # 18-3 Danbury, CT$146K11828
- 8 Rose Ln # 26-8 Danbury, CT$211K------
- 2 Rose Ln New Fairfield, CT$414K22.52,079
- 2 Park Rd New Fairfield, CT--21992
- 8 Park Rd New Fairfield, CT$260K42.51,613
- 3 Park Rd New Fairfield, CT$484K42.52,316
- 4 Park Rd New Fairfield, CT$224K32.51,170
- 4 Rose Ln New Fairfield, CT$231K311,368
- 1 Holly Dr New Fairfield, CT$130K32.51,131
- 3 Holly Dr New Fairfield, CT$157K21.5668
- 6 Park Rd New Fairfield, CT$213K21.5988
- 5 Holly Dr New Fairfield, CT$204K21.51,209
- 7 Holly Dr New Fairfield, CT$287K42.51,755
- 11 Holly Dr New Fairfield, CT$291K521,889
- 2 Blue Jay Rd New Fairfield, CT--------
- 10 Park Rd New Fairfield, CT$284K31.5986
- 1 Blue Jay Rd New Fairfield, CT$191K21.5932
Nearby Schools in New Fairfield
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292