1 S Railroad Ave, Derry, NH 03038
Sold on 8/22/11: $62,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:1,340 sq ft
- Lot:2.27 acres
- Year Built:1974
- Last Sold:Aug 2011 for $62,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow931
- Foundation TypeSlab
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count3
- School DistrictDERRY SCHOOL DISTRICT
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID86817293
- Parcel #DERY M:27 B:77
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$164,368||$151K – $181K||+$310||$122||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,468/mo||$969 – $1.6K/mo||+$2||$1.10||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 03038 home values will rise 2.4% next year, compared to a 2.4% rise for Derry as a whole. Among 03038 homes, this home is valued 19.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 61.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03038 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 41.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.3% less than in Derry, and 31.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 03038 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Derry.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03038 home values.
Neighborhood for 1 S Railroad Avenue
- 2 S Railroad Ave Derry, NH$157K21.51,158
- 19 Norton St Derry, NH$159K21.51,254
- 18 Norton St Derry, NH$210K42.52,289
- 20 Norton St Derry, NH$153K21.51,182
- 16 Norton St Derry, NH$219K53.02,549
- 23 Norton St Derry, NH$166K31.51,805
- 3 S Railroad Ave Derry, NH$107K11.0524
- 15 Norton St Derry, NH$175K33.01,429
- 14 Norton St Derry, NH$148K21.51,373
- 24 Norton St Derry, NH$152K21.51,424
- 13 Norton St Derry, NH$151K31.51,510
- 27 Norton St Derry, NH$153K31.01,347
- 12 Norton St Derry, NH$155K41.51,220
- 26 Norton St Derry, NH$191K52.51,978
- 11 Norton St Derry, NH$195K43.01,951
- 10 Norton St Derry, NH$196K43.02,111
- Derry, NH$232K53.02,484
- 9 Norton St Derry, NH$234K21.51,910
- 29 Norton St Derry, NH$177K42.51,755
- 28 Norton St Derry, NH$253K41.53,070
Nearby Schools in Derry
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005