A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1983
- Views: 4,388 all time views
- HOA Fee: $42
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $350,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $290
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, ASSC_POOL \ Yes, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Concierge, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 0 to 1/10 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, COOLING \ Central Air, COOLING \ Heat Pump, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Balcony, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck - Roof + Access Rights, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Electric, HEATING \ Heat Pump, HEATING \ Individual, HEATING \ Unit Control, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ No, POOL_DESCRIPTION \ Inground, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, STYLE \ Hi-Rise, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Middle, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 128
- Floor size: 1,205 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Parcel #: M:074 L:018-1313
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 56688777
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $245-540K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02152 home values will decrease 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% decrease for Winthrop as a whole. Among 02152 homes, this home is valued 5.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 28.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02152, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Winthrop, and 79% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02152 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (124)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1 Seal Harbor Rd|
Nearby Schools in Winthrop
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.