1 Seneca Rd, Peabody, MA 019604 beds, 1 bath, 1,296 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $320,000
- Price/sqft: $247
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Bike Path,AMENITIES \ Golf Course,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Private School,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Range,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED3_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hookup,BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor,BED4_DSCRP \ Closet,BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ None,DIN_DSCRP \ Closet,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Wood,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Vinyl,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HEATING \ Oil,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOT_WATER \ Tankless,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Laundry Chute,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl,KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled,KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup,LIV_DSCRP \ Closet,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MASTER_BATH \ No,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl,OTH1_DSCRP \ Pantry,OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Mud Room,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Paved,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint.,ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Cape,TERMS_FEATURE \ Seller W/Participate,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,WARRANTY \ No,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,296 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0064 B:0162
- Zillow Home ID: 56109107
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1 Seneca Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01960, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Peabody, and 63.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01960 home values.
- 49 Newcastle Rd Peabody, MA$415K421,634
- 43 Gardner St Peabody, MA$347K322,034
- 2 Seneca Rd Peabody, MA$308K311,400
- 41 Gardner St Peabody, MA$327K31.51,961
- 4 Seneca Rd Peabody, MA$331K32.51,524
- 48 Newcastle Rd Peabody, MA$350K31.52,000
- 46 Newcastle Rd Peabody, MA$248K21960
- 44 Newcastle Rd Peabody, MA$329K421,726
- 55 Gardner St Peabody, MA$253K311,344
- 39 Gardner St Peabody, MA$239K321,872
- 51 Newcastle Rd Peabody, MA$319K311,568
- 50 Newcastle Rd Peabody, MA$263K21.51,194
- 43 Newcastle Rd Peabody, MA$288K311,092
- 42 Newcastle Rd Peabody, MA$290K321,204
- 65 Newcastle Rd Peabody, MA$331K522,023
- 57 Gardner St Peabody, MA$264K221,936
- 52 Newcastle Rd Peabody, MA$357K421,689
- 37 Gardner St Peabody, MA$357K32.51,656
- 53 Newcastle Rd Peabody, MA$358K321,891
- 40 Newcastle Rd Peabody, MA$246K21832
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292