- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1 Seymour St, Caldwell, NJ 070063 beds, 3 baths, 2,334 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2006 for $580,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,334 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 0300064000000004 01
- Zillow Home ID: 38639344
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1 Seymour Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 07006 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 90% lower than in New York Metro, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 07006 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07006 home values.
- 5 Seymour St Caldwell, NJ$660K32.52,263
- 3 Beekman Hill Rd # 3 Caldwell, NJ$413K----2,545
- 12 Dorset Cir Caldwell, NJ$479K------
- 2 Beekman Hill Rd # 2 Caldwell, NJ$417K----2,545
- 4 Beekman Hill Rd # 4 Caldwell, NJ$412K----2,545
- 1 Beekman Hill Rd # 1 Caldwell, NJ$421K----2,542
- 5 Beekman Hill Rd # C0005 Caldwell, NJ$429K23.5--
- 5 Beekman Hill Rd # 5 Caldwell, NJ$412K----2,545
- 6 Beekman Hill Rd # 6 Caldwell, NJ$409K----2,542
- Seymour St Caldwell, NJ$646K----2,334
- 7 Seymour St Caldwell, NJ$528K----1,676
- 39 Beekman Hill Rd Caldwell, NJ$712K----2,566
- 27 Dorset Cir # 27 Caldwell, NJ$424K----2,542
- 26 Dorset Cir # 26 Caldwell, NJ$421K----2,545
- 25 Dorset Cir # 25 Caldwell, NJ$487K----2,545
- 24 Dorset Cir # 24 Caldwell, NJ$420K----2,542
- 25 Dorset Cir Caldwell, NJ$593K23.53,000
- 6 Ashland St Caldwell, NJ$789K----2,899
- 23 Dorset Cir # 23 Caldwell, NJ$481K----2,542
- 7 Dorset Cir Caldwell, NJ$298K22--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005