1 Sherwood DrUNIT 1, Methuen, MA 01844
Sold on 5/23/13: $444,313
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Parcel #M:00222 B:00165A L:109105
- Zillow Home ID104304608
- Days on Zillow212
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$436,847||$411K – $463K||+$12,764||--||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,204/mo||$1.3K – $2.9K/mo||+$72||--||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 01835 home values will rise 2.6% next year, compared to a 2.2% increase for Haverhill as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01835 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 17.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.2% greater than in Haverhill, and 37.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01835 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Haverhill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01835 home values.
Neighborhood for 1 Sherwood Drive UNIT 1
- 3 Sherwood Dr UNIT 3 Methuen, MA$492K--0.52,346
- 4 Sherwood Dr UNIT 4 Methuen, MA$394K22.01,708
- 6 Herrick Dr UNIT 6 Methuen, MA$480K22.53,062
- 5 Herrick Dr UNIT 5 Methuen, MA$465K23.02,876
- 126 Sherwood Dr UNIT 126 Methuen, MA$417K22.01,798
- 2 Emmons Way UNIT 2 Methuen, MA$417K22.01,796
- 10 Emmons Way UNIT 10 Methuen, MA$418K22.01,796
- 12 Emmons Way UNIT 12 Methuen, MA$459K23.02,429
- 14 Emmons Way UNIT 14 Methuen, MA$451K------
- 10 Herrick Dr UNIT 10 Methuen, MA$581K23.54,909
- 16 Emmons Way UNIT 16 Methuen, MA$489K32.52,595
- 7 Sherwood Dr UNIT 7 Methuen, MA$532K33.02,433
- 3 Emmons Way UNIT 3 Methuen, MA$401K22.01,909
- 7 Emmons Way UNIT 7 Methuen, MA$525K43.03,218
- 13 Emmons Way UNIT 13 Methuen, MA$559K34.54,203
- 12 Herrick Dr UNIT 12 Methuen, MA$426K22.52,086
- 120 Sherwood Dr UNIT 120 Methuen, MA$458K------
- 118 Sherwood Dr UNIT 118 Methuen, MA$399K22.01,796
- 9 Sherwood Dr UNIT 9 Methuen, MA$486K23.02,822
- 116 Sherwood Dr UNIT 116 Methuen, MA$499K33.02,645
Nearby Schools in Haverhill
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Melmark New England PK-12 & ungraded 1.8 mi
- Wood Hill Middle 6-8 & ungraded 1.9 mi
- High Plain Elementary K-5 & ungraded 2.0 mi
- Joseph A Campbell Elementary K-4 2.0 mi
- Greater Lawrence Technical School 9-12 & ungraded 2.6 mi
- Loella F. Dewing Elementary PK-2 & ungraded 2.6 mi
- St. Ann's Home None 2.8 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005