- Lot: 2.68 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1875
- 346 days on Zillow
- Views: 11,159 all time views
- 75 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Aug 2007 for $635,000
- Price/sqft: $106
- MLS #: M9147854
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokera...
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Area Amenities \ Public Trash Pickup, Area Num \ Old Lyme, Attic \ Floored, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement Type \ Concrete Floor, Basement Type \ Partial Basement, Basement Type \ Unfinished, Cooling System \ Individual Unit(s), Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Partial Screens, Energy Features \ Partial Storm Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fruit Trees, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Fuel Tank Description \ Above Ground Tank, Fuel Type \ Oil, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Fuel \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Cable - Available, Last Change Type \ Back On Market, Last Status \ Under Deposit, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell/Lease Listing Agreement, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ View, Mill Rate \ 19.6600, Neighborhood \ Old Lyme (91), Park Garage Type \ Detached, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sewage System \ Septic, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Status \ Active, Style \ Victorian, Tax Year \ 7/14-6/15, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water Sewer Lien \ Neither, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,013 sqft
- Parcel #: 00186200
- Zillow Home ID: 58078644
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $476K-1.2M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06371 home values will decrease 2.4% next year, compared to a 2.4% fall for Old Lyme as a whole. Among 06371 homes, this home is 20.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 48.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06371, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.4% greater than in Old Lyme, and 9.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06371 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Old Lyme.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06371 home values.
|2 Smiths Neck Rd Old Lyme, CT||$427K||5||2||2,250|
|4 Smiths Neck Rd Old Lyme, CT||$509K||2||1||1,757|
|4 Smiths Neck Rd Old Lyme, CT||$395K||2||1||1,757|
|47 Johnny Cake Hill Rd Old Lyme, CT||$372K||2||2||1,584|
|71 Shore Rd Old Lyme, CT||$959K||4||3||5,358|
|5 Smiths Neck Rd Old Lyme, CT||$1.52M||--||--||--|
|68 Shore Rd Old Lyme, CT||$595K||4||2.5||2,838|
|7 Mile Creek Rd Old Lyme, CT||$276K||3||2||1,455|
|7 Smiths Neck Rd Old Lyme, CT||$2.86M||6||6||7,052|
|1 Town Landing Rd Old Lyme, CT||$679K||2||1||2,362|
|45 Johnny Cake Hill Rd Old Lyme, CT||$428K||2||2||1,818|
|66 Shore Rd Old Lyme, CT||$417K||4||3||2,610|
|7 Town Landing Rd Old Lyme, CT||--||--||--||--|
|11 Smiths Neck Rd Old Lyme, CT||$465K||2||1.5||1,485|
|65 Shore Rd Old Lyme, CT||$611K||3||2.5||2,900|
|83 Shore Rd Old Lyme, CT||$431K||2||2||1,320|
|35 Mile Creek Rd APT 4A Old Lyme, CT||$224K||2||1||864|
|10 Mile Creek Rd Old Lyme, CT||$259K||3||1.5||1,200|
|64 Shore Rd Old Lyme, CT||$540K||4||2.5||2,876|
|6 Mile Creek Rd Old Lyme, CT||$428K||3||3||2,500|
Nearby Schools in Old Lyme
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.