This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2.68 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1875
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2007 for $635,000
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Floored, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Concrete Floor, Basement \ Partial Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Partial Screens, Energy Features \ Partial Storm Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fruit Trees, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Chair Rail, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ View, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Victorian, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Victorian
- Floor size: 4,013 sqft
- Parcel #: 00186200
- Zillow Home ID: 58078644
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $432K-1.0M.
Market guideZillow predicts 06371 home values will fall 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.4% decrease for Old Lyme as a whole. Among 06371 homes, this home is valued 128.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 2.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06371, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6% lower than in Old Lyme, and 24.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06371 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Old Lyme.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06371 home values.
|2 Smiths Neck Rd Old Lyme, CT||$413K||5||2||2,250|
|4 Smiths Neck Rd Old Lyme, CT||$491K||2||1||1,757|
|4 Smiths Neck Rd Old Lyme, CT||$398K||2||1||1,757|
|47 Johnny Cake Hill Rd Old Lyme, CT||$364K||2||2||1,584|
|71 Shore Rd Old Lyme, CT||$958K||4||3||5,358|
|5 Smiths Neck Rd Old Lyme, CT||$1.45M||--||--||--|
|7 Mile Creek Rd Old Lyme, CT||$264K||3||2||1,455|
|7 Smiths Neck Rd Old Lyme, CT||$2.82M||6||6||7,052|
|1 Town Landing Rd Old Lyme, CT||$678K||2||1||2,362|
|45 Johnny Cake Hill Rd Old Lyme, CT||$431K||2||2||1,818|
|66 Shore Rd Old Lyme, CT||$409K||4||3||2,610|
|7 Town Landing Rd Old Lyme, CT||--||--||--||--|
|11 Smiths Neck Rd Old Lyme, CT||$456K||2||1.5||1,485|
|40 Smith Neck Rd Old Lyme, CT||$392K||--||--||--|
|65 Shore Rd Old Lyme, CT||$617K||3||2.5||2,900|
|83 Shore Rd Old Lyme, CT||$425K||2||2||1,320|
|35 Mile Creek Rd APT 4A Old Lyme, CT||$212K||2||1||864|
|10 Mile Creek Rd Old Lyme, CT||$252K||3||1.5||1,200|
|64 Shore Rd Old Lyme, CT||$528K||4||2.5||2,876|
|6 Mile Creek Rd Old Lyme, CT||$416K||3||3||2,500|
Nearby Schools in Old Lyme
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org