A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.92 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Views: 1,529 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $310,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $210
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Sloping, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,479 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00015 B:00000 L:00029
- Zillow Home ID: 56919093
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $314-485K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01833 home values will decrease 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% fall for Georgetown as a whole. Among 01833 homes, this home is valued 11.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 1.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01833, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.7% greater than in Georgetown, and 42.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01833 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Georgetown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01833 home values.
|3 Spaulding Rd Georgetown, MA||$492K||4||3||2,455|
|5 Spaulding Rd Georgetown, MA||$499K||3||2.5||2,196|
|2 Spaulding Rd Georgetown, MA||$302K||2||1||936|
|4 Spaulding Rd Georgetown, MA||$402K||3||1.5||1,714|
|6 Spalding Rd Stoneham, MA||$634K||4||3||2,900|
|6 Spaulding Rd Georgetown, MA||$327K||3||1||1,265|
|50 Tenney St Georgetown, MA||$326K||3||1||1,102|
|48 Tenney St Georgetown, MA||$355K||3||2||1,440|
|10 Woodland Rd Georgetown, MA||$341K||2||1||1,245|
|46 Tenney St Georgetown, MA||$404K||4||2||1,568|
|4 Ledge Dr Georgetown, MA||$418K||3||1.5||1,946|
|2 Ledge Dr Georgetown, MA||$521K||5||2.5||2,758|
|5 Ledge Dr Georgetown, MA||$419K||3||2.5||1,524|
|3 Ledge Dr Georgetown, MA||$525K||6||2.5||2,852|
|1 Ledge Dr Georgetown, MA||$421K||4||1.5||1,888|
|2 Abbey Rd Georgetown, MA||$486K||3||2||2,505|
|4 Abbey Rd Georgetown, MA||$618K||4||2.5||2,902|
|6 Abbey Rd Georgetown, MA||$687K||4||2.5||3,450|
|8 Abbey Rd Georgetown, MA||$682K||4||3||4,100|
|10 Abbey Rd Georgetown, MA||$701K||4||2.5||3,509|
Nearby Schools in Georgetown
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.