A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.71 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Views: 1,092 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $687,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $230
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), FAM_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ French Doors, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Chair Rail, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ French Doors, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, OTH1_DSCRP \ Skylight, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Great Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Cul-De-Sac, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,988 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00226 B:00015 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 56038083
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $565-845K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01810 home values will fall 0% next year, compared to a 0% rise for Town of Andover as a whole. Among 01810 homes, this home is valued 24.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 2.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01810, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10% less than in Town of Andover, and 91.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01810 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Andover.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01810 home values.
|3 Starr Ave E Andover, MA||$695K||4||2.5||3,234|
|2 Starr Ave W Andover, MA||$686K||3||2.5||3,052|
|6 Starr Ave E Andover, MA||$687K||4||2.5||3,052|
|4 Starr Ave W Andover, MA||$666K||4||2.5||2,956|
|8 Starr Ave E Andover, MA||$737K||4||2.5||4,011|
|3 Starr Ave W Andover, MA||$758K||4||2.5||4,146|
|10 Starr Ave E Andover, MA||$733K||4||2.5||3,732|
|12 Starr Ave E Andover, MA||$668K||4||2.5||2,916|
|7 Starr Ave W Andover, MA||$732K||4||2.5||3,955|
|2 Penbrook Cir Andover, MA||$688K||4||2.5||2,856|
|8 Starr Ave W Andover, MA||$685K||4||3||3,052|
|7 Starr Ave E Andover, MA||$854K||5||4.5||4,333|
|7 Gina Jo Way Andover, MA||$747K||4||2.5||3,721|
|1 Penbrook Cir Andover, MA||$730K||4||3.5||3,560|
|5 Doyle Cir Andover, MA||$790K||4||3.5||3,695|
|9 Starr Ave E Andover, MA||$813K||5||4||4,996|
|10 Starr Ave W Andover, MA||$736K||4||2.5||3,983|
|9 Starr Ave W Andover, MA||$692K||4||2.5||3,304|
|6 Penbrook Cir Andover, MA||$740K||4||2.5||3,785|
|3 Penbrook Cir Andover, MA||$737K||4||3||3,176|
Nearby Schools in Town of Andover
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.