1 Starr Ln, Bethel, CT 068014 beds, 4 baths, 4,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 85 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $370,000
- Price/sqft: $212
- MLS #: 99065787
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,000 sqft
- Parcel #: M:54 B:47A L:169
- Zillow Home ID: 58772250
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1 Starr Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06801 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 17.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.4% less than in Town of Bethel, and 7.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06801 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Bethel.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06801 home values.
- 2 Starr Ln Bethel, CT$365K42.52,420
- 88 Putnam Park Rd Bethel, CT$346K31.51,852
- 1 Stone Dam Rd Bethel, CT$342K32.51,961
- 2B Starr Ln Bethel, CT$393K53.54,100
- 4 Starr Ln Bethel, CT$448K42.53,152
- 89 Putnam Park Rd Bethel, CT$525K32.52,660
- 85 Putnam Park Rd Bethel, CT$406K32.53,055
- 3 Starr Ln Bethel, CT$455K42.53,146
- 78 Wolfpits Rd Bethel, CT$663K454,200
- 76 Wolfpits Rd Bethel, CT$335K422,000
- 2 Sunset Hill Rd Bethel, CT$389K422,347
- 98 Putnam Park Rd Bethel, CT$366K31.52,184
- 84 Putnam Park Rd Bethel, CT$399K33.53,065
- 6 Starr Ln Bethel, CT$680K443,300
- 5 Starr Ln Bethel, CT$667K443,300
- 74 Wolfpits Rd Bethel, CT$258K41.51,776
- 97 Putnam Park Rd Bethel, CT$476K53.52,782
- 8 Starr Ln Bethel, CT$487K42.52,864
- 82 Putnam Park Rd Bethel, CT$349K321,828
- 4 Stone Dam Rd Bethel, CT$454K42.53,176
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292