1 Summer StUNIT 6, Somerville, MA 02143
Sold on 1/29/13: $885,000
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Parcel #73-A-45 Sub lot:6
- Room Count6
- # Stories3.0
- Zillow Home ID80389571
- Days on Zillow326
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$938,504||$873K – $1.02M||+$4,794||$380||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,701/mo||$1.8K – $4.8K/mo||-$55||$1.10||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 02143 home values will rise 4.4% next year, compared to a 4.7% increase for Somerville as a whole. Among 02143 homes, this home is valued 106.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02143 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40.6% less than in Somerville, and 91.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02143 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Somerville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02143 home values.
Neighborhood for 1 Summer Street UNIT 6
Nearby Schools in Somerville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Albert F. Argenziano School at Lincoln ... (assigned) K-8 & ungraded 0.2 mi
- Somerville High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- E Somerville Community (assigned) 1-8 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- Winter Hill Community School (assigned) K-8 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Michael E. Capuano Early Childhood Cent... (assigned) PK-K & ungraded 0.7 mi
- Full Circle High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.8 mi
- Next Wave Junior High (assigned) 6-9 & ungraded 0.8 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005