1 Summer StUNIT 6, Somerville, MA 02143
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Parcel #73-A-45 Sub lot:6
- Room Count6
- # Stories3.0
- Zillow Home ID80389571
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$868,542||$721K – $1.09M||-$1,954||$352||05/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,986/mo||$2K – $4.1K/mo||+$123||$1.21||05/13/2013|
Zillow predicts 02143 home values will increase 0.9% next year, compared to a 1.3% rise for Somerville as a whole. Among 02143 homes, this home is valued 122.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 37.5% more per square foot.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02143 home values.
Neighborhood for 1 Summer Street UNIT 6
Nearby Schools in Somerville
Data and ratings provided by GreatSchools.org ?
- GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
- Albert F. Argenziano School at Lincoln ... (assigned) K-8 0.2 mi
- Somerville High (assigned) 9-12 0.3 mi
- East Somerville Community School (assigned) 1-8 0.3 mi
- Winter Hill Community School (assigned) K-8 0.6 mi
- Next Wave Junior High (assigned) 6-8 0.8 mi
- Arthur D. Healey School (assigned) K-8 1.0 mi
- John F. Kennedy Elementary (assigned) PK-8 1.2 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home