1 Sunset Pkwy, Asheville, NC 288018 beds, 10 baths, 9,297 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.84 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- 168 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $54
- MLS #: 539961
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 9,297 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2112713843
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1 Sunset Parkway
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28801, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.7% greater than in Asheville, and 5.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28801 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Asheville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28801 home values.
- 17 Sunset Pkwy Asheville, NC$685K42.53,327
- 300 Charlotte St Asheville, NC$413K422,610
- 18 Cherokee Rd Asheville, NC$697K54.53,164
- 25 Sunset Pkwy Asheville, NC$728K443,769
- 4 Canterbury Rd Asheville, NC$414K32.51,953
- 317 Charlotte St Asheville, NC$602K42.53,276
- 1 Celia Pl Asheville, NC$441K232,011
- 11 Bond St Asheville, NC$305K221,643
- 327 Charlotte St Asheville, NC$707K343,110
- 3 Celia Pl Asheville, NC$552K42.52,541
- 7 Terrace Rd Asheville, NC$157K32.51,628
- 5 Terrace Ct Asheville, NC$160K32.51,628
- 55 Sunset Pkwy Asheville, NC$887K664,700
- 42 Sunset Pkwy Asheville, NC$784K54.55,232
- 1 Terrace Rd Asheville, NC$399K33.51,510
- 5 Celia Pl Asheville, NC$483K332,610
- 1 Terrace Rd Asheville, NC$359K42.52,441
- 1 Terrace Ct Asheville, NC$160K32.51,628
- 7 Cherokee Rd Asheville, NC$180K22540
- 2 Edwin Pl Asheville, NC$442K322,198
Nearby Schools in Asheville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292