A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Views: 2,397 all time views
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $390,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $217
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 5 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ University, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Radiant, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Blown In, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Main Level, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Closet, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, LIV_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Easements, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Shared Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: M:0095 B:0299-A
- Zillow Home ID: 56112629
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $290-409K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01960 home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% rise for Peabody as a whole. Among 01960 homes, this home is valued 12.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01960, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Peabody, and 51.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01960 home values.
|20 Aborn St Peabody, MA||$391K||6||3||2,950|
|23 Aborn St Peabody, MA||$449K||7||3||3,881|
|25 Aborn St Peabody, MA||$535K||5||4||3,154|
|18 Aborn St Peabody, MA||$377K||4||2||2,176|
|21 Aborn St Peabody, MA||$462K||5||3.5||3,769|
|16 Aborn St Peabody, MA||$269K||3||1||1,258|
|27 Aborn St Peabody, MA||$316K||3||1||1,968|
|6 Beckett St Peabody, MA||$337K||4||1.5||2,060|
|8 Beckett St Peabody, MA||$302K||3||1.5||1,528|
|26 Aborn St Peabody, MA||$331K||4||2.5||1,845|
|10 Beckett St Peabody, MA||$287K||2||1.5||1,176|
|12 Aborn St Peabody, MA||$372K||4||2||2,240|
|29 Aborn St Peabody, MA||$390K||7||3||3,006|
|8 Sutton St Peabody, MA||$417K||4||3||3,343|
|12 Beckett St Peabody, MA||$302K||3||1||1,670|
|32 Aborn St UNIT B Peabody, MA||$305K||2||2.5||1,840|
|32 Aborn St UNIT A Peabody, MA||$303K||2||3||1,840|
|66 Holten St Peabody, MA||$434K||6||3||4,474|
|60 Holten St Peabody, MA||$287K||3||1||1,528|
|17 Aborn St Peabody, MA||$296K||3||2||1,260|
Nearby Schools in Peabody
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded0.4 mi
K-8 & ungraded1.2 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!