1 Tanglewood Ln, Newark, DE 197114 beds, 3 baths, 2,489 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- 314 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2004 for $375,000
- Price/sqft: $120
- MLS #: 6375229
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 200 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Foundation type: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,489 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 18-013.00-011
- Zillow Home ID: 72930292
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1 Tanglewood Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19711, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.6% less than in Newark, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 19711 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Newark.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19711 home values.
- 3 Tanglewood Ln Newark, DE$295K322,075
- 400 Dallam Rd Newark, DE$203K421,872
- 6 Bent Ln Newark, DE$279K422,112
- 101 Nottingham Rd Newark, DE$640K63.53,369
- 6 Tanglewood Ln Newark, DE$262K321,801
- 4 Tanglewood Ln Newark, DE$480K52.54,350
- 4 Bent Ln Newark, DE$406K42.52,565
- 500 Dallam Rd Newark, DE$301K42.51,872
- 100 Bent Ln Newark, DE$236K322,147
- 2 Bent Ln Newark, DE$221K321,602
- 101 Tanglewood Ln Newark, DE$348K32.52,474
- 201 Nottingham Rd Newark, DE$493K53.53,719
- 102 Bent Ln Newark, DE$386K32.53,175
- 95 Nottingham Rd Newark, DE$320K322,542
- 203 Nottingham Rd Newark, DE$286K32.52,200
- 101 Bent Ln Newark, DE$274K322,125
- 308 Dallam Rd Newark, DE$430K33.52,560
- 3 Briar Ln Newark, DE$203K31.51,695
- 7 Bent Ln Newark, DE$287K331,940
- 5 Briar Ln Newark, DE$274K221,496
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!