1 Tbb-hemingway Ohmes Farm, St Peters, MO 63376
For Sale: $243,900
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Days on Zillow197
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Pantry, Walk-in closet
- Elementary SchoolMid Rivers Elem.
- Exterior MaterialVinyl
- High SchoolFt. Zumwalt East High
- Middle SchoolDuBray Middle
- MLS #13045903
- Neighborhood NameOhmes Farm
- Roof TypeComposition
- Room Count9
- School DistrictFt. Zumwalt R-II
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID2111204450
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$214,860||$191K – $236K||+$13||$98||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,546/mo||$1.2K – $1.9K/mo||-$14||$0.71||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 63376 home values will decrease 0% next year, compared to a 0.1% fall for Saint Peters as a whole. Among 63376 homes, this home is 57.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 1.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 63376 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 37.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.1% higher than in Saint Peters, and 108.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 63376 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Peters.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 63376 home values.