A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1985
- Views: 841 all time views
- HOA Fee: $271
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: May 2014 for $198,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $99
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Security System
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Assessments \ Yes, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement Finished Info \ Partially Finished, Condo Type \ End Unit, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, FamRm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage Type \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Parking Type \ Assigned, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 128
- Floor size: 2,007 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:0539 B:0001 L:0001
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 57709342
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $125-215K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06082 home values will decrease 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Enfield as a whole. Among 06082 homes, this home is valued 17.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 22.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06082, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.8% greater than in Enfield, and 26.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06082 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Enfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06082 home values.
|3 The Laurels UNIT 3 Enfield, CT||$160K||2||2.5||1,436|
|5 The Laurels UNIT 5 Enfield, CT||$161K||2||2.5||1,436|
|2 The Laurels UNIT 2 Enfield, CT||$160K||2||2||1,328|
|2 The Laurels Enfield, CT||$168K||2||2||1,328|
|4 The Laurels Enfield, CT||$161K||2||3||1,436|
|6 The Laurels UNIT 6 Enfield, CT||$163K||2||2.5||1,436|
|223 N Maple St Enfield, CT||$409K||5||3||3,595|
|7 The Laurels UNIT 7 Enfield, CT||$165K||2||2||1,328|
|9 The Laurels UNIT 9 Enfield, CT||$208K||3||2||2,456|
|10 The Laurels UNIT 10 Enfield, CT||$169K||2||2||1,328|
|221 N Maple St Enfield, CT||$247K||3||2||2,061|
|225 N Maple St Enfield, CT||$131K||3||1||864|
|11 The Laurels # 11 Enfield, CT||$166K||2||2.1||1,436|
|12 The Laurels UNIT 12 Enfield, CT||$163K||2||2.5||1,436|
|133 The Laurels UNIT 133 Enfield, CT||$167K||2||3||--|
|15 The Laurels UNIT 15 Enfield, CT||$162K||2||2||1,328|
|161 The Laurels Enfield, CT||$228K||2||3||2,038|
|51 The Laurels Enfield, CT||$172K||2||3||1,436|
|78 The Laurels Enfield, CT||$170K||2||2.5||1,452|
|115 The Laurels Enfield, CT||$170K||2||3.5||1,430|
Nearby Schools in Enfield
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!