1 Thomas Rd, Lynnfield, MA 019404 beds, 4 baths, 3,868 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $590,000
- Price/sqft: $153
- Finished basement, 600 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Closet,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Closet,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED4_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BED4_DSCRP \ Closet,BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower,BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Central Air,COOLING \ Wall AC,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch,FAM_DSCRP \ Closet,FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Vinyl,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Other (See Remarks),GARAGE_PARKING \ Under,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HEATING \ Oil,HOT_WATER \ Oil,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box,KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral,KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl,KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,OTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room,OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,OTH2_LEVEL \ Third Floor,OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Office,OTH3_DSCRP \ Fireplace,OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,OTH3_LEVEL \ Basement,OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Colonial,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven,WARRANTY \ No,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,868 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0041 B:0000 L:0673
- Zillow Home ID: 56932053
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1 Thomas Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01940, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Lynnfield, and 94.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01940 home values.
- 3 Thomas Rd Lynnfield, MA$424K21.52,291
- 2 Elliot Rd Lynnfield, MA$521K31.51,664
- 618 Summer St Lynnfield, MA$576K432,722
- 4 Elliot Rd Lynnfield, MA$462K212,744
- 2 Thomas Rd Lynnfield, MA$419K312,064
- 606 Summer St Lynnfield, MA$390K311,828
- 5 Thomas Rd Lynnfield, MA$475K321,905
- 4 Thomas Rd Lynnfield, MA$522K221,974
- 6 Thomas Rd Lynnfield, MA$396K311,200
- 6 Elliot Rd Lynnfield, MA$413K21.51,218
- 17 Central Rd Lynnfield, MA$480K31.51,908
- 1 Elliot Rd Lynnfield, MA$456K31.51,476
- 1 Colonial Rd Lynnfield, MA$635K333,082
- 7 Thomas Rd Lynnfield, MA$494K32.52,153
- 647 Summer St Lynnfield, MA$318K311,118
- 8 Thomas Rd Lynnfield, MA$390K211,681
- 594 Summer St Lynnfield, MA$560K332,084
- 3 Elliot Rd Lynnfield, MA$395K211,462
- 8 Elliot Rd Lynnfield, MA$443K321,849
- 11 Island Rd Lynnfield, MA$569K322,382
Nearby Schools in Lynnfield
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292