1 W Summer St, Taunton, MA 027803 beds, 2 baths, 1,073 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Range, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, LEAD_PAINT \ Yes, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MASTER_BATH \ No, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, WARRANTY \ No
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,073 sqft
- Parcel #: M:66 L:229 U:
- Zillow Home ID: 71373538
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1 W Summer Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02780 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 18.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.8% higher than in Taunton, and 24% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02780 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Taunton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02780 home values.
- 91 Summer St APT 3 Taunton, MA$163K11--
- 99 Summer St Taunton, MA$118K21520
- 1 Summer St Middleboro, MA$375K432,718
- 3 W Summer St Taunton, MA$290K62.53,666
- 103 Summer St Taunton, MA$200K622,222
- 6 W Summer St Taunton, MA$318K754,013
- 107 Summer St Taunton, MA$170K421,768
- 90 Summer St Taunton, MA$164K322,140
- 113 Summer St Taunton, MA$195K422,032
- 86 Summer St Taunton, MA$214K62.51,946
- 100 Summer St Taunton, MA$193K621,560
- 115 Summer St Taunton, MA--311,360
- 104 Summer St Taunton, MA$258K522,449
- 80 Summer St Taunton, MA$126K21809
- 77 Summer St # 1 Taunton, MA--311,200
- 77 Summer St # 2 Taunton, MA$184K311,400
- 77 Summer St Taunton, MA$279K633,544
- 106 Summer St Taunton, MA$133K31.51,530
- 71 Summer St Middleboro, MA$208K211,025
- 115 Summer St # A Taunton, MA$208K311,360
Nearby Schools in Taunton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!