1 Wade Rd, Plainville, MA 027623 beds, 3 baths, 1,805 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $337,000
- Price/sqft: $187
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,COOLING \ Central Air,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard,FAM_LEVEL \ Basement,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Oil,HEATING \ Other (See Remarks),HOT_WATER \ Oil,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Den,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Cape,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,805 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00008 B:0000 L:057
- Zillow Home ID: 57492677
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1 Wade Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02762, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Plainville, and 69.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02762 home values.
- 5 Wade Rd Plainville, MA$247K421,229
- 4 Wade Rd Plainville, MA$233K311,075
- 2 Wade Rd Plainville, MA$324K431,805
- 6 Wade Rd Plainville, MA$301K31.51,625
- 7 Wade Rd Plainville, MA$323K421,592
- 8 Wade Rd Plainville, MA$229K311,114
- 9 Wade Rd Plainville, MA$229K31888
- 400 South St Plainville, MA$242K31888
- 401 South St Plainville, MA$213K21816
- 399 South St Plainville, MA$215K11693
- 403 South St Plainville, MA$210K21896
- 447 South St Plainville, MA$279K21.51,616
- 3 Wade Rd Plainville, MA$226K311,152
- 404 South St Plainville, MA$247K211,075
- 398 South St Plainville, MA$239K311,075
- 405 South St Plainville, MA$346K32.51,686
- 2 Cross St Plainville, MA$330K311,536
- 395 South St Plainville, MA$261K211,345
- 1 Robin St Plainville, MA$234K21936
- 2 Robin St Plainville, MA$249K311,114
Nearby Schools in Plainville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292