1 Wellington StUNIT 3, Roxbury, MA 02118
Sold on 12/12/13: $586,500
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:734 sq ft
- Lot:736 sqft
- Year Built:1910
- Last Sold:Dec 2013 for $586,500
- Heating Type:Baseboard
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Cable Ready
- Additional FeaturesAmenities \ House of Worship,Amenities \ Medical Facility,Amenities \ Park,Amenities \ Public School,Amenities \ Public Transportation,Amenities \ Shopping,Amenities \ T-Station,Amenities \ Tennis Court,Appliances \ Dishwasher,Appliances \ Disposal,Appliances \ Dryer,Appliances \ Freezer,Appliances \ Range,Appliances \ Refrigerator,Appliances \ Washer,Assc Fee Includes \ Exterior Maintenance,Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance,Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer,Assc Fee Includes \ Water,Assoc Security \ Intercom,Basement \ N,Beachfront \ No,Complex Complete \ Yes,Condo Association \ Yes,Construction \ Brick,Cooling \ Window AC,Disclosure \ Y,Documents On File \ Floor Plans,Documents On File \ Master Deed,Documents On File \ Rules & Regs,Documents On File \ Unit Deed,Exterior \ Brick,Exterior Unit Features \ Deck,FEE_INTERVAL \ Monthly,Flooring \ Hardwood,Heating \ Hot Water Baseboard,Hot Water \ Natural Gas,IdxListingOptedOut \ No,IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No,Interior Features \ Cable Available,Interior Features \ Intercom,Lead Paint \ Unknown,LENDER_OWNED \ No,Listing Alert \ No,Management \ Professional - Off Site,Master Bath \ No,Parking Feature \ Rented,Pets Allowed \ Yes,SEWER \ City/Town Sewer,SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No,Square Feet Source \ Other,Status \ Under Agreement,Style \ Brownstone,Type \ Condo,Unit Placement \ Middle,Utility Connections \ for Gas Range,WATER \ City/Town Water,Waterfront \ No,Year Built Descrp \ Approximate,Year Built Source \ Public Record,
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Range / Oven, Washer
- Last Remodel Year2008
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #W:04 P:02534 S:006
- Room Count4
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count4
- Unit Floor #3
- Zillow Home ID103864878
- Days on Zillow88
- Exterior MaterialBrick
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$555,522||$528K – $594K||+$3,777||$756||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,932/mo||$2.5K – $4K/mo||+$23||$3.99||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Back Bay home values will increase 6.9% next year, compared to a 3.3% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Back Bay homes, this home is valued 33.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 5.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Back Bay market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 77.6% lower than in Boston, and 92.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Back Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back Bay home values.
Neighborhood for 1 Wellington Street UNIT 3
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005