1 West St UNIT 303, Simsbury, CT 060702 beds, 2 baths, 1,477 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $225,000
- Price/sqft: $152
- 2nd Bedroom Desc \ First Floor, 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Walkin Closet, Active Adult 55+ Community \ Yes, Amenities Included \ Club House, Amenities Included \ Excercise Room, Amenities Included \ Guest Parking, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ No, Attic \ None, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Exterior Feature \ Patio, Exterior Feature \ Storage Area, Exterior Siding \ Stone, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage Type \ Under Building, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ Yes, Heat Type \ Warm Air, HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Management, HOA Fee Includes \ Other, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Balcony, Interior Feature \ Fireplace, Interior Feature \ French Door(S), Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Description \ Bay Window, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Galley, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Intercom, Miscellaneous Feature \ Commuter Bus, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Parking Type \ Assigned, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Mid Rise, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 66
- Floor size: 1,477 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: 30955303
- Zillow Home ID: 82408251
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1 West Street UNIT 303
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06070, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3% lower than in Simsbury, and 23.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06070 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Simsbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06070 home values.
- Unit 104$232K221,689
- Unit 113$221K221,360
- Unit 313$216K221,360
- Unit 112$221K221,360
- Unit 310$226K221,430
- Unit 101$226K221,360
- Unit 202$205K221,360
- Unit 117$226K221,360
- Unit 317$224K221,360
- Unit 217$216K221,360
- Unit 319$279K22.52,034
- Unit 315$226K221,477
- Unit 122$225K221,477
- Unit 210$225K221,430
- Unit 321$228K221,477
- Unit 111$232K22.51,668
- Unit 312$221K221,360
- Unit 109$194K11.51,193
- Unit 118$175K11.51,202
- Unit 320$225K221,477
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!