1 Williams Dr, Williamsburg, MA 010963 beds, 2 baths, 2,224 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1831
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2005 for $285,000
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Washer,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,BTH1_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ None,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Aluminum,EXTERIOR \ Shake,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Barn/Stable,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fruit Trees,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Horses Permitted,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed,FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed,FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace,FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone,HEATING \ Central Heat,HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators,HEATING \ Oil,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry,KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled,KIT_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Stained Glass,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ Yes,LIV_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built,LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope,MASTER_BATH \ No,MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office,OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Colonial,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,224 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Parcel #: M:0005 P:25
- Zillow Home ID: 57011173
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1 Williams Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01096, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 722.2% greater than in Goshen, and 92.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01096 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Goshen.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01096 home values.
- 2 Williams Dr Williamsburg, MA$268K624,897
- 14 Williams Dr Williamsburg, MA$288K322,203
- 12 Cape St Williamsburg, MA$262K113,850
- 6 Cape St Williamsburg, MA$197K31.51,380
- 2 Cape St Williamsburg, MA$170K311,876
- 19 Berkshire Trl W Goshen, MA$351K32.52,080
- 17 Mollison Hill Rd Goshen, MA$207K21.52,402
- 31 Berkshire Trl W Goshen, MA$127K21924
- 23 Mollison Hill Rd Goshen, MA$191K311,092
- 80 Main St Goshen, MA$175K311,850
- 76 Main St Goshen, MA$150K411,754
- 31 Mollison Hill Rd Goshen, MA$279K------
- 68 Main St Goshen, MA$171K21.51,440
- 37 Mollison Hill Rd Goshen, MA$230K32960
- 69 Main St Goshen, MA$420K522,949
- 67 Main St Goshen, MA$141K311,300
- 64 Main St Goshen, MA$171K311,500
- 42 Cape St Williamsburg, MA$430K533,344
- 63 Main St Goshen, MA$263K411,937
- 60 Main St Goshen, MA$177K311,260
Nearby Schools in Goshen
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292