1 Windcrest Rd, Rye, NY 105806 beds, 7.1 baths, 9,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2012 for $5,550,000
- Price/sqft: $617
- Hardwood Flooring
- Exterior material: Stucco
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 9,000 sqft
- Parcel #: 55140014600600010400000000
- Zillow Home ID: 32971510
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1 Windcrest Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 10580, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.7% greater than in Rye, and 70.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 10580 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Rye.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10580 home values.
- 3 Windcrest Rd Rye, NY$2.98M74.54,791
- 235 Locust Ave Rye, NY$2.67M554,590
- 260 Locust Ave Rye, NY$5.03M1076,760
- 249 Locust Ave Rye, NY$2.01M453,562
- 227 Locust Ave Rye, NY$983K32.52,188
- 221 Locust Ave Rye, NY$788K22.51,512
- 2 Windcrest Rd Rye, NY$3.67M55.54,998
- 5 Hunter Ln Rye, NY$3.63M666,314
- 18 Summit Ave Rye, NY--------
- 14 Maple Ave Rye, NY$961K43.53,281
- 9 Summit Ave Rye, NY$2.54M54.54,368
- 5 Windcrest Rd Rye, NY$3.16M64.55,033
- 4 Windcrest Rd Rye, NY$4.5M54.54,431
- 24 Maple Ave Rye, NY$2.04M543,589
- 272 Locust Ave Rye, NY$2.53M656,472
- 3 Hunter Ln Rye, NY$3.17M64.57,926
- 17 Summit Ave Rye, NY$1.4M64.53,500
- 270 Locust Ave Rye, NY$1.54M432,883
- 265 Locust Ave Rye, NY$2.89M54.53,805
- 34 Maple Ave Rye, NY$1.12M54.54,588
Nearby Schools in Rye
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292