- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1 Windward Way, Buena Park, CA 906213 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,615 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2004 for $445,000
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Bedroom, Floor Covering: Wood, Full Bath, Half Bath, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage - Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 36
- Floor size: 1,615 sqft
- Parcel #: 93835159
- Zillow Home ID: 51674987
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1 Windward Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90621, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.4% higher than in Buena Park, and 33.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90621 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Buena Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90621 home values.
Nearby Schools in Buena Park
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292