10-12 Flatbush Ave, Hartford, CT 06106Studio, 4,050 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,140 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1922
- 251 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jan 1989 for $35,000
- Price/sqft: $49
- MLS #: G671463
- Parking: Off street, On street, 2 spaces
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement Type \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Paved, Exterior \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Access \ Basement Hook-Up, Lot Description \ Corner, Parking Type Description \ Off Street, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ 4updown - Unit(S) per Floor, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 4,050 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:128 B:004 L:037
- Zillow Home ID: 57730726
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10-12 Flatbush Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Behind the Rocks, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.1% higher than in Hartford, and 102.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Behind the Rocks home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hartford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Behind the Rocks home values.
- 16-18 Flatbush Ave Hartford, CT$158K633,432
- 15 Flatbush Ave Hartford, CT$75K221,300
- 125-127 Zion St Hartford, CT$253K6--4,038
- 20-22 Flatbush Ave Hartford, CT$163K642,498
- 21 Flatbush Ave Hartford, CT$98K31.51,604
- 147 Zion St Hartford, CT$80K------
- 23-25 Flatbush Ave Hartford, CT$168K642,743
- 115-117 Zion St Hartford, CT$157K422,730
- 153 Zion St Hartford, CT$72K321,150
- 155 Zion St Hartford, CT$80K21900
- 157 Zion St Hartford, CT$71K31950
- 17 Allendale Rd Hartford, CT$100K311,092
- 159 Zion St Hartford, CT$78K21750
- 28 Flatbush Ave Hartford, CT$96K421,764
- 161 Zion St Hartford, CT$70K311,150
- 15 Allendale Rd Hartford, CT$81K311,092
- 109 Zion St Hartford, CT$95K31.51,400
- 33 Allendale Rd Hartford, CT$86K311,220
- 29-31 Flatbush Ave Hartford, CT$156K422,743
- 25 Allendale Rd Hartford, CT$79K311,352
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!