10 Acadia Ave, Hampton, NH 03842
Sold on 7/29/11: $196,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:921 sq ft
- Lot:3,049 sqft
- Year Built:1960
- Last Sold:Jul 2011 for $196,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow876
- Elementary SchoolHampton Centre School
- High SchoolWinnacunnet High School
- Parcel #HMPT M:0222 B:0066 L:
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count4
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeRanch
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID86810001
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$219,487||$202K – $235K||-$3,097||$238||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,342/mo||$966 – $1.6K/mo||+$5||$1.46||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 03842 home values will increase 1% next year, compared to a 1% increase for Town of Hampton as a whole. Among 03842 homes, this home is valued 15.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 12.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03842 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 9.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.2% less than in Town of Hampton, and 83.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 03842 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Hampton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03842 home values.
Neighborhood for 10 Acadia Avenue
- 7 Bonair Ave Hampton, NH$162K21.0546
- 7 Bonair Ave # 7 Hampton, NH$149K21.0546
- 9 Bonair Ave Hampton, NH$156K21.0546
- 9 Bonair Ave # 0 Hampton, NH$150K21.0546
- 15 Acadia Ave Hampton, NH$338K22.01,596
- 502 Winnacunnet Rd Hampton, NH$255K21.01,063
- 19 Acadia Ave Hampton, NH$236K31.01,044
- 30 Acadia Ave Hampton, NH$357K31.51,536
- 487 Winnacunnet Rd Hampton, NH$270K31.01,707
- 486 Winnacunnet Rd UNIT 1 Hampton, NH$325K32.51,740
- 4 Spruce St Hampton, NH$373K32.01,536
- 7 Shirley Ter Hampton, NH$353K52.02,726
- 27 Emerald Ave Hampton, NH$351K32.51,872
- 23 Emerald Ave Hampton, NH$223K11.0848
- 50 Acadia Ave UNIT 9 Hampton, NH$335K32.01,827
- 50 Acadia Ave UNIT 1 Hampton, NH$221K21.01,064
- 515 Winnacunnet Rd UNIT 2 Hampton, NH$116K11.0432
- 515 Winnacunnet Rd UNIT 10 Hampton, NH$100K11.0292
- 21 Thorwald Ave Hampton, NH$330K42.01,632
- 9 Walnut Ave Hampton, NH$354K31.51,664
Nearby Schools in Town of Hampton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005