- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $1
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,694 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:2130 B:010 L:00-0000
- Zillow Home ID: 57911870
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06517 home values will fall 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for Hamden as a whole. Among 06517 homes, this home is valued 14.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 100% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06517, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.1% lower than in Hamden, and 25.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06517 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hamden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06517 home values.
|16 Addison Rd Hamden, CT||$158K||3||1||1,134|
|58 Quaker Rd Hamden, CT||$148K||3||1||1,116|
|23 Grafton Rd Hamden, CT||$150K||4||2||1,116|
|17 Grafton Rd Hamden, CT||$162K||3||2||1,276|
|29 Grafton Rd Hamden, CT||$156K||3||1||1,116|
|22 Addison Rd Hamden, CT||$143K||3||1||1,116|
|72 Quaker Rd Hamden, CT||$165K||4||2||1,265|
|15 Addison Rd Hamden, CT||$152K||4||1||1,116|
|50 Quaker Rd Hamden, CT||$130K||2||1||744|
|93 Quaker Rd # 0 Hamden, CT||$153K||2||1||986|
|23 Addison Rd Hamden, CT||$165K||3||2||1,116|
|35 Grafton Rd Hamden, CT||$165K||3||1||1,272|
|28 Addison Rd Hamden, CT||$167K||3||2||1,283|
|86 Quaker Rd Hamden, CT||$135K||3||1||1,116|
|29 Addison Rd Hamden, CT||$145K||4||1||1,116|
|57 Quaker Rd Hamden, CT||$146K||3||1||1,116|
|63 Quaker Rd Hamden, CT||$162K||3||1||1,082|
|18 Grafton Rd Hamden, CT||$154K||3||1.5||1,040|
|51 Quaker Rd Hamden, CT||$146K||3||1||1,116|
|41 Grafton Rd Hamden, CT||$142K||3||1||1,116|
Nearby Schools in Hamden
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!