A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Views: 2,397 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $156,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $114
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,372 sqft
- Parcel #: R04768
- Zillow Home ID: 59048255
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $120-166K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06002 home values will rise 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.7% rise for Bloomfield as a whole. Among 06002 homes, this home is valued 18% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 7.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06002, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.7% greater than in Bloomfield, and 45.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06002 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bloomfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06002 home values.
- 103 Boothbay St4 beds, 1 baths
1,875 sqft, 9,583 sqft lot, built in 1950
|11 Allen Rd Bloomfield, CT||$141K||5||2.5||1,129|
|9 Allen Rd Bloomfield, CT||$132K||3||1||1,019|
|8 Allen Rd Bloomfield, CT||$145K||3||1.5||1,280|
|12 Allen Rd Bloomfield, CT||$133K||3||1.5||967|
|7 Allen Rd Bloomfield, CT||$166K||6||2.5||1,773|
|5 Jackson Rd Bloomfield, CT||$138K||3||1.5||1,140|
|6 Allen Rd Bloomfield, CT||$138K||4||1.5||1,129|
|14 Allen Rd Bloomfield, CT||$143K||4||2||1,168|
|15 Allen Rd Bloomfield, CT||$135K||3||2||1,008|
|4 Mitchell Dr Bloomfield, CT||$139K||3||1||1,140|
|4 Allen Rd Bloomfield, CT||$134K||2||1.5||1,019|
|17 Allen Rd Bloomfield, CT||$141K||3||2.5||1,140|
|16 Allen Rd Bloomfield, CT||$141K||3||2||1,152|
|7 Jackson Rd Bloomfield, CT||$146K||3||1.5||1,380|
|3 Allen Rd Bloomfield, CT||$139K||3||1.5||1,140|
|4 Jackson Rd Bloomfield, CT||$142K||3||2||1,200|
|2 Allen Rd Bloomfield, CT||$196K||5||2||2,549|
|6 Mitchell Dr Bloomfield, CT||$138K||3||1.5||1,140|
|5 Mitchell Dr Bloomfield, CT||$129K||3||1||967|
|6 Jackson Rd Bloomfield, CT||$138K||4||2||1,140|
Nearby Schools in Bloomfield
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.