10 Ames St, Seneca, SC 296782 beds, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- 350 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2009 for $40,500
- MLS #: 20145116
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 2400316003
- Zillow Home ID: 111164398
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10 Ames Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29678, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.8% greater than in Seneca, and 55.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29678 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seneca.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 24 Ames St Seneca, SC$90K21--
- 28 Ames St Seneca, SC$128K311,000
- 8 Ames St Seneca, SC$94K------
- 9 Ames St Seneca, SC$135K------
- 14 Ames St Seneca, SC$173K------
- 11 Ames St Seneca, SC$105K------
- 10 Ames St # 0 Seneca, SC$295K------
- 7 Ames St Seneca, SC$68K------
- 6 Ames St Seneca, SC$96K------
- 35 Ames St Seneca, SC$127K211,443
- 16 Ames St Seneca, SC$158K------
- 12 Lonsdale St Seneca, SC--------
- 10 Lonsdale St Seneca, SC--------
- 8 Lonsdale St Seneca, SC$190K------
- 6 Lonsdale St Seneca, SC$59K------
- 17 Ames St Seneca, SC--------
- 17 Ames St Seneca, SC$90K------
- 14 Lonsdale St Seneca, SC$121K21873
- 14 Lonsdale St Seneca, SC$120K21873
- 20 Lonsdale St Seneca, SC$91K------
Nearby Schools in Seneca
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292