A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1910
- Views: 1,137 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $1,070,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $344
- AMENITIES: Public Transportation
- AMENITIES: Shopping
- AMENITIES: University
- AMENITIES: Walk/Jog Trails
- APOD_AVAILABLE: No
- APP_DSCRP_1: Dishwasher
- APP_DSCRP_1: Range
- APP_DSCRP_1: Refrigerator
- APP_DSCRP_2: Dishwasher
- APP_DSCRP_2: Range
- APP_DSCRP_2: Refrigerator
- APP_DSCRP_3: Dishwasher
- APP_DSCRP_3: Range
- APP_DSCRP_3: Refrigerator
- BASEMENT_FEATURE: Full
- BEACHFRONT_FLAG: No
- CONSTRUCTION: Frame
- ENTRY_ONLY: No
- EXTERIOR: Shingles
- EXTERIOR_FEATURES: Deck
- FLOORING: Wood
- FOUNDATION: Poured Concrete
- HEA_DSCRP_1: Gas
- HEA_DSCRP_2: Gas
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Accompanied Showings
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Appointment Required
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Call List Agent
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Accompanied Showings
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Appointment Required
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Call List Agent
- HOW_SHOWN_SB: Accompanied Showings
- HOW_SHOWN_SB: Appointment Required
- HOW_SHOWN_SB: Call List Agent
- IFE_DSCRP_1: Bathroom With Tub & Shower
- IFE_DSCRP_1: Ceiling Fans
- IFE_DSCRP_1: Fireplace - Wood burning
- IFE_DSCRP_1: Hardwood Floors
- IFE_DSCRP_2: Bathroom With Tub & Shower
- IFE_DSCRP_2: Fireplace - Wood burning
- IFE_DSCRP_2: Hardwood Floors
- IFE_DSCRP_3: Hardwood Floors
- LOT_DESCRIPTION: Paved Drive
- MF_TYPE: 3 Family
- PROP_TYPE: Multi-family
- RMS_DSCRP_1: Dining Room
- RMS_DSCRP_1: Kitchen
- RMS_DSCRP_1: Living Room
- RMS_DSCRP_2: Dining Room
- RMS_DSCRP_2: Kitchen
- RMS_DSCRP_2: Living Room
- RMS_DSCRP_3: Dining Room
- RMS_DSCRP_3: Kitchen
- RMS_DSCRP_3: Living Room
- ROAD_TYPE: Public
- ROOF_MATERIAL: Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles
- TERMS_FEATURE: Contract for Deed
- UTILITY_CONNECTIONS: for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 13
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,110 sqft
- Parcel #: M:125 R:103 S:
- Zillow Home ID: 56617380
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $750K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02482, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 200% greater than in Wellesley, and 60% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02482 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wellesley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02482 home values.
Nearby Schools in Wellesley
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.