A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $570,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $215
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- Security System
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, APPLIANCES \ Washer, APPLIANCES \ Water Instant Hot, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Bay, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED4_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BED5_DSCRP \ Closet, BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED5_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Low Flow Toilet, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH3_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Aluminum, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, FAM_DSCRP \ Remodeled, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Blown In, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Paints & Finishes - Low VOC, LIV_DSCRP \ Remodeled, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Victorian, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,647 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: W:17 P:04727 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59114215
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $350-550K.
Market guideZillow predicts South Dorchester home values will increase 2.6% next year, compared to a 1.6% rise for Boston as a whole. Among South Dorchester homes, this home is valued 12.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 13.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Dorchester, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 82.5% higher than in Boston, and 6.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Dorchester home values.
|17 Montague St Dorchester Center, MA||$403K||4||3||2,361|
|8 Ashmont St Dorchester Center, MA||$481K||5||1.5||2,700|
|15 Montague St Dorchester Center, MA||$506K||3||1.5||2,602|
|12 Ashmont St Dorchester Center, MA||$409K||3||1.5||2,040|
|6 Ashmont St Dorchester Center, MA||$536K||7||2.5||5,038|
|9 Ashmont St Dorchester Center, MA||$456K||5||1.5||2,418|
|11 Ashmont St Dorchester Center, MA||$515K||--||--||2,858|
|54 Mellen St Dorchester Center, MA||$395K||4||2||2,228|
|11 Montague St Dorchester Center, MA||$510K||4||3||3,827|
|7 Ashmont St Dorchester Center, MA||$397K||5||1||2,880|
|1 Ashmont St Dorchester, MA||--||2||1||1,150|
|15 Ashmont St Dorchester Center, MA||$479K||5||2||2,706|
|14 Ashmont St Dorchester Center, MA||$392K||4||3||2,452|
|5 Ashmont St Dorchester Center, MA||$412K||4||2||2,451|
|50 Mellen St Dorchester Center, MA||$350K||5||2||2,257|
|17 Ashmont St Dorchester Center, MA||$528K||8||3||3,820|
|55 Mellen St Dorchester Center, MA||$476K||5||2||3,006|
|3 Ashmont St Dorchester Center, MA||$426K||5||3||2,184|
|19 Roslin St Dorchester Center, MA||$506K||6||3||3,258|
|16 Ashmont St Dorchester Center, MA||$417K||6||3||2,596|
Nearby Schools in Boston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!