10 Ashton Dr, Ashville, OH 43103
Sold on 9/30/13: $157,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:1,913 sq ft
- Lot:10,105 sqft
- Year Built:1994
- Last Sold:Sep 2013 for $157,000
- Heating Type:Forced air, Heat pump
- Basement TypePartial
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesDining room, Laundry room
- Days on Zillow71
- Exterior MaterialVinyl
- Garage Size400
- Parcel #D13-0-005-00-002-20
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count6
- School DistrictTEAYS VALLEY LSD 6503 PIC CO.
- # Stories1.5
- Structure TypeCape cod
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID86584571
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$148,684||$138K – $156K||+$2,743||$77||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,390/mo||$1.2K – $1.5K/mo||+$34||$0.73||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Ashville home values will decrease 0.5% next year, compared to a 1% rise for Columbus Metro as a whole. Among 43103 homes, this home is valued 8.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 43103 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 12.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 80.6% less than in Columbus Metro, and 71.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 43103 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ashville home values.
Neighborhood for 10 Ashton Drive
- 521 Long St Ashville, OH$136K32.11,494
- 7 Ashton Dr Ashville, OH$141K42.51,706
- 21 Ashton Dr Ashville, OH$154K32.01,736
- 30 Brenton Dr Ashville, OH$144K43.02,289
- 14100 Ashville Pike Ashville, OH$102K----1,858
- 24 Ashton Dr Ashville, OH$140K33.01,772
- 26 Ashton Dr Ashville, OH$124K32.01,366
- 30 Hawthorne Dr Ashville, OH$147K42.51,905
- 24 Hawthorne Dr Ashville, OH$176K43.52,246
- 34 Collins Dr Ashville, OH$126K33.01,536
- 32 Hawthorne Dr Ashville, OH$153K42.52,170
- 25 Hawthorne Dr Ashville, OH$125K42.52,546
- 31 Hawthorne Dr Ashville, OH$153K42.52,320
- 36 Collins Dr Ashville, OH$138K32.51,508
- 23 Hawthorne Dr Ashville, OH$126K42.52,214
- 35 Ashton Dr Ashville, OH$141K32.01,520
- 29 Hawthorne Dr Ashville, OH$142K42.51,664
- 36 Hawthorne Dr Ashville, OH$135K32.01,508
- 543 Davidson Dr Ashville, OH$131K32.01,328
- 547 Davidson Dr Ashville, OH$143K42.51,788
Nearby Schools in Ashville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005