A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.02 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Views: 1,018 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $229,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $251
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Sloping, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 912 sqft
- Parcel #: 00363200
- Zillow Home ID: 58793849
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $146-265K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06470 home values will fall 4.1% next year, compared to a 5.9% fall for Newtown as a whole. Among 06470 homes, this home is valued 47.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 46.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06470, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.8% less than in Newtown, and 22% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06470 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Newtown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06470 home values.
|12 Bayberry Dr Newtown, CT||$312K||4||2.5||1,822|
|8 Bayberry Dr Newtown, CT||$200K||3||1||1,206|
|11 Bayberry Dr Newtown, CT||$230K||3||1.5||1,104|
|51 Bear Hills Rd Newtown, CT||$315K||4||2.5||2,024|
|49 Bear Hills Rd Newtown, CT||$239K||3||2||1,146|
|9 Bayberry Dr Newtown, CT||$317K||4||2.5||1,770|
|6 Bayberry Dr Newtown, CT||$217K||2||1.5||1,040|
|53 Bear Hills Rd Newtown, CT||$218K||3||1.5||1,146|
|6 Pastors Walk Newtown, CT||$285K||4||2||1,488|
|2 Pastors Walk Newtown, CT||--||--||--||--|
|7 Bayberry Dr Newtown, CT||$283K||3||2||2,050|
|7 Bayberry Dr Monroe, CT||--||--||--||--|
|18 Pastors Walk Newtown, CT||--||--||--||--|
|47 Bear Hills Rd Newtown, CT||$259K||3||1.5||1,468|
|1 Pastors Walk Newtown, CT||--||--||--||--|
|3 Pastors Walk Newtown, CT||$180K||2||1||912|
|5 Bayberry Dr Newtown, CT||$202K||3||1||912|
|52 Bear Hills Rd Newtown, CT||$308K||4||2||1,932|
|8 Pastors Walk Newtown, CT||$222K||3||1||1,080|
|4 Bayberry Dr Newtown, CT||$317K||4||2.5||1,752|
Nearby Schools in Newtown
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.