A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,896 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Views: 2,988 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $1,110,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $810
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 260 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Storage, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Floor Covering: Vinyl/Linoleum, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Heating system: Electric, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential Lease/Rental, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Lease(ER), Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Rent Includes \ Gardener, Rent Includes \ Laundry Facilities, Roof \ Shingle, Structure SqFt Source \ Paid Vendor, Subclass \ House for Rent, Unit Features \ Other Unit Location, View Type: Local/Neighborhood
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,370 sqft
- Lot depth: 102
- Lot width: 48
- Parcel #: 029285140
- Zillow Home ID: 15518814
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $965K-1.58M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94010 home values will increase 2.9% next year, compared to a 3.7% rise for Burlingame as a whole. Among 94010 homes, this home is valued 39.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 8.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94010, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% lower than in Burlingame, and 99% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94010 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Burlingame.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94010 home values.
|6 Bayswater Ave Burlingame, CA||$1.39M||3||2||1,610|
|14 Bayswater Ave Burlingame, CA||$1.14M||3||2||1,130|
|109 Humboldt Rd Burlingame, CA||$1.18M||3||2||1,330|
|102 Victoria Rd Burlingame, CA||$1.66M||3||3||2,360|
|2 Bayswater Ave Burlingame, CA||$1.34M||3||2||1,590|
|108 Victoria Rd Burlingame, CA||$1.2M||2||1.5||1,300|
|115 Humboldt Rd Burlingame, CA||$1.44M||5||2||1,830|
|15 Bayswater Ave Burlingame, CA||$1.32M||3||1.5||1,710|
|112 Victoria Rd Burlingame, CA||$1.8M||4||4||2,120|
|117 Humboldt Rd Burlingame, CA||$1.43M||3||1.5||1,600|
|9 Bayswater Ave Burlingame, CA||$1.65M||4||3||2,080|
|5 Bayswater Ave Burlingame, CA||$1.58M||4||2||2,000|
|40 Victoria Rd Burlingame, CA||$1.44M||3||1||1,670|
|116 Victoria Rd Burlingame, CA||$1.02M||2||1||990|
|101 Victoria Rd Burlingame, CA||$1.24M||3||2||1,420|
|1004 N Humboldt St San Mateo, CA||$908K||2||1||1,500|
|39 Humboldt Rd Burlingame, CA||$1.8M||3||3.5||2,200|
|121 Humboldt Rd Burlingame, CA||$1.19M||3||2||1,340|
|101 Bayswater Ave Burlingame, CA||$1.11M||2||1||1,150|
|120 Victoria Rd Burlingame, CA||$1.34M||3||1.5||1,520|
Nearby Schools in Burlingame
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Burlingame High (assigned)9-120.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.