A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1984
- Views: 280 all time views
- HOA Fee: $135
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2014 for $119,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $238
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Range, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Wall AC, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, HEATING \ Electric Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, STYLE \ Garden, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Upper, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 13
- Floor size: 499 sqft
- Parcel #: M:50 B:21 L:11 U:06
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 87869562
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $110-166K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01801 home values will decrease 0% next year, compared to a 0% fall for Woburn as a whole. Among 01801 homes, this home is valued 65.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01801, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Woburn, and 80% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01801 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (13)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 10 Beacon St|
Nearby Schools in Woburn
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!