10 Bernice Dr, Cranston, RI 029203 beds, 2 baths, 1,686 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,691 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $110
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Partial basement
- Sprinkler System
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,686 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:17-2 L:1942 U:
- Zillow Home ID: 65921356
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10 Bernice Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02920, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18% higher than in Cranston, and 14.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02920 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cranston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02920 home values.
- 4 Bernice Dr Cranston, RI$257K422,028
- 18 Bernice Dr Cranston, RI$186K321,021
- 22 Bernice Dr Cranston, RI$186K111,021
- 11 Bernice Dr Cranston, RI$133K21864
- 15 Bernice Dr Cranston, RI$198K31.51,040
- 19 Bernice Dr Cranston, RI$207K321,073
- 14 Bernice Dr Cranston, RI$241K322,068
- 143 Highland St Cranston, RI$184K311,186
- 166 Highland St Cranston, RI$302K332,652
- 140 Highland St Cranston, RI$208K311,278
- 161 Highland St Cranston, RI$181K311,021
- 136 Highland St Cranston, RI$190K21.5929
- 170 Highland St Cranston, RI$197K211,260
- 172 Highland St Cranston, RI$211K421,382
- 171 Highland St Cranston, RI$218K321,401
- 10 Abbott St Cranston, RI--311,154
- 176 Highland St Cranston, RI$184K311,092
- 133 Highland St Cranston, RI$140K211,028
- 20 Abbott St Cranston, RI$206K311,044
- 130 Highland St Cranston, RI$221K321,034
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!